My writings... and how I've found a new life-- not in the ashes of the old life-- but in eyes and hearts of new friends, new lovers and new places.

Friday, August 10, 2012


Recently a partner asked that I "act as if nothing is wrong" when we are around friends.  However, there is a lot wrong.  A month later, I broke up with her. I did as she asked for 4 or 5 social events.  I couldn't do it anymore.  We were snapping at each other, we were angry.  I didn't compliment her when talking to others.  Maybe they didn't know how deep the schism was, but they knew something was wrong.

I want others to see my relationship as wonderful.  However, that has been a lie for several months.  My triad is splitting, splintering.. This is happening when my professional life is at an all time low, and my energy levels are low, and the world seems to be crashing down around me.  I'm getting into conversations with negative energy crackles through the air.

I need to focus on myself, build my strength, rebuild my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment