My writings... and how I've found a new life-- not in the ashes of the old life-- but in eyes and hearts of new friends, new lovers and new places.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Patience, Hell, I'm gonna kill something..


Somedays I feel this way... I want everything, and I want it now.

I've also done this... screwing up a possible good thing by rushing it... either by forcing an issue that needs time, or by saying the wrong thing.

Too esoteric, eh?  Right now, I'm in a "transition" phase.  I've cleared most of the wreckage from my previous relationship away.  There's a nice clean area to build.  I'm working on the foundation.  But today I'm wishing for what I can't have.  I want to see the future.. I want to be ten years into a long term relationship.

So I need to pull myself into today... enjoy the moment.. and realize that time takes time.  When searching for the above graphic...this quote popped up:  "Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting."

Yep, I'm going to have to wait, I just need to practice a good attitude.  Okay, now time to face real life..

No comments:

Post a Comment