My writings... and how I've found a new life-- not in the ashes of the old life-- but in eyes and hearts of new friends, new lovers and new places.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Someone's upset with me.

Let's face it. Someone is always upset with me. -- an employee, a co-worker, a friend, a family member.

And when people post on the Internet-- even in friendly forums.

There was a cute, friendly board that a friend had... I started posting there... Then, well drama..

So I'm the bad guy. Some of the stuff, I know what I did. Other bits, I'm not sure.

Wow. So on the board, another poster is blasting me... absolutely blasting me.

She's hurt, so she's going to hurt me as much as possible.

Mental note: avoid pissing off 6' redheads--- she doesn't throw things... she throws grenades. If I disappear, she's the one that did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment