My writings... and how I've found a new life-- not in the ashes of the old life-- but in eyes and hearts of new friends, new lovers and new places.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I've got a secret...

I love that time when I know something.. and no one else does.  There are big changes in my life, I've taken the next step, I'm making progress.


This was what it felt like during those moments when I knew I had a job... and hadn't told anyone... just walked around with a smile. Three people know.... so far.  I'll be telling others -- in time.  


My life is progressing as it should.  It feels like I'm back on track.  Now I realize part of that feeling is from the old belief system... G-d has a perfect plan for my life... I just need to figure out what it is, and follow His directions... Only I never really knew what was the right thing, and what was a mistake.  I suppose my daughter is a mistake... She certainly wasn't planned... but has proven to be the most wonderful thing in my life.  


So now that I don't have a predetermined plan... from G-d, the Universe, or an author... If there are no lines, how can I color outside of them?  


So there are big, anticipated changes in my life... my personal horoscope should read, "Expect big changes from the 15th to the 31st.  Your new surroundings should be decorated to suit your personality." 


So I've got a secret, and now have half a dozen lists... filled with even more details... 


Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. You need a metalist that defines all your other lists.

    ReplyDelete