My writings... and how I've found a new life-- not in the ashes of the old life-- but in eyes and hearts of new friends, new lovers and new places.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What now?

My bedroom is a reflection of my personal life:  Dirty clothes scattered on the floor; a half unpacked suitcase; a pile of promising books; and dusty sex furniture.  As a friend recently asked," What happened to my life?"

It was going well, then I looked up and it was a shambles.  It seemed to happen overnight.  -- but that's not what happened.   I let a few little things slide, then a few more.  Until finally, my personal life and my bedroom were too cluttered for comfort. I need to take the time and clean up the mess.  Then I need to change my process, to prevent this in the future.

In the midst of major personal events, I realized I miss the physical connection.  To be blunt, I miss orgasms.  I miss the BDSM.  Feeling the kiss of the whip.  I miss the bounce in my step when I've had a good evening. I miss the endorphin rush.  It is like a drug.. suddenly everything seems better.. the world is brighter, the people are more tolerable.

So it is time to clean up, get back into good habits. Clean up the bedroom.. then fill the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment