My writings... and how I've found a new life-- not in the ashes of the old life-- but in eyes and hearts of new friends, new lovers and new places.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Vampires, werecreatures, Anita Blake and small print

I'm trying to work through a book series that she likes (Anita Blake, Vampire Slayer, by Laurell Hamilton)... but my heart isn't in it.  This latest book, is dragging on and on... The sex scenes are well written, but wow... I'm just wanting it to be over.  Part of the problem is that I've tried to read a lot of this... and I have very little time to read.  I just wish a friend would staple the sex scene pages and I'd just read the detective story.

I'm not sure if I'm going to read the next book.  This last one was annoyingly long, with tiny print... (732 pages)  Maybe my eyes are weak enough that I need the large print edition.  --I"ve got the pad... so I could get the book and make the font any size I want.  I still may do that... The earlier books are trilogies when electronic.


No comments:

Post a Comment