My writings... and how I've found a new life-- not in the ashes of the old life-- but in eyes and hearts of new friends, new lovers and new places.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fantastic weekend, new friends, and new interests

I spent the weekend with new friends at a convention. I know a little, but not much about the convention's topic. So I was able to learn a lot.. and meet some really fantastic and talented people.

Overall, it was a fun weekend... great conversations.. Now I've got a list of 45 items to Google.  I'll be busy this week.

I realized how much I changed as I sat in the room.  I don't need to hide who I am any longer... I can be open and honest with my new friends.  So try something new... chat with new friends, and be open to strangers... it's a great way to learn more about yourself.... at least, that's what I did this weekend.

On a side note, I'm getting new roommates.  Time to grow again...

No comments:

Post a Comment